Questions about shopping at Magnussons Ur
Yes Magnusson’s Ur are an authorized dealers for all brands.
You can absolutely do that. When you are at the checkout in the web shop, select “Pick up at store” as the delivery method. It’s completely free of charge.
Our different brands have different warranties, but at least 2 years and in several cases up to 3 years of warranty.
Note! The warranty does not apply in the following cases:
- Damage caused by improper care, carelessness, improper use or other damage not due to material or manufacturing defects.
- Damage caused by intervention by anyone other than our own service centre.
- Damage to winding buttons and glass, scratches on glass, link and case.
- Damage to leather bracelets, plastic straps, links, as well as surface coating on either of these, as well as damage to the watch.
- Water damage to non-waterproof watches where the watch has been exposed to moisture.
In case of an accident, a comprehensive insurance is always included. Please note that insurance does not cover normal wear and tear and that straps and links count as a consumable item.
Information about delivery time is available at each product. Should this information be wrong, we will notify you as soon as possible.
Watches in stock are delivered within 24 hours. Orders approved before 12:00 on a non-holiday Mon-Thu will be sent on the same day and will normally be delivered the following day.
Orders approved after 12.00 will be sent next non-holiday Mon-Fri for delivery the next workday.
Yes. We have our own workshop and our own watchmakers. All warranty cases are handled by the brand’s own service centre.
Please, contact our customer service department firstname.lastname@example.org with make and model, and we’ll try to help you find it!
If your watch breaks, send it to us, or turn to the nearest Stjärnurmakare-store. We or they will make sure that the watch is repaired free of charge, if the issue occurs within the warranty period and the warranty terms apply.
Should there turn out to be any damage, our watchmakers always leave a cost estimate that you have to approve before we fix your watch, but in that case, you can use your comprehensive insurance, which you will have the opportunity to extend after one year.
- Enter the measurement around your wrist in the message field at checkout and we’ll shorten the link before sending the watch.
- Come to our store in Gothenburg and we will shorten your link free of charge upon presentation of the receipt and/or international guarantee.
- Go to your nearest watchmaker and they will be happy to help, they may charge a fee.
Questions about payments and similar questions
Of course. Through our partner, Klarna, we offer an advantageous instalment plan, where you can pay off the full amount at any time. The credit limit is 10,000 SEK.
Magnussons Ur offers 14 days right of withdrawal. The right of withdrawal only applies if the goods are returned in an unaltered state with all accessories and in the original packaging. The product must not be used.
The invoice, free of charge, will be sent with your watch and is paid only after 14 days, safe and secure for you as a customer.
- In cooperation with Klarna we offer card payment (Visa, Master Card and American Express) free of charge for all customers.
- In Sweden, we offer all our customers direct payment with online banking in cooperation with Klarna.
- In Sweden we offer all our customers an invoice option free of charge in cooperation with Klarna, as well as instalment plans in cooperation with Klarna.
Yes, if you have the ability. If you enter a delivery address outside the EEA (EU, Norway, Iceland), the VAT will be automatically deducted in the cart. If you have a company that is able to deduct VAT, this is done in consultation with your accountant.
When returning a watch, the customer always pays the shipping themselves. In case of warranty repair, the cheapest option of shipping is refunded.
However, we recommend sending the watch as registered letter so that it can be traced. You as a customer are responsible for the watch until it is received by us. We do not accept cash advances!